mercoledì 18 dicembre 2013

Dior Homme Intense: updates.


I'm in France, and this afternoon I entered in a Dior boutique, where I find on the shelves both Dior Homme and Dior Homme Intense testers, just arrived, unboxed, batched 3X02 (October 2013).
( about "batch-numbers", see here  for "Christian Dior")
I was a bit perplexed:  the Homme Intense juice seemed significantly lighter than the Homme.
I asked permission to shot a few pictures with a whiter background, a neutral, and a darker background.
Dior Homme Intense appears very clear, almost transparent.
Dior Homme is Green-Yellow.
I'm concerned by the DHI color.
*apparently* smell like the previous "year 2013" batches, i.e very good.
Unfotunately I coudn't have an accurate test inside the boutique, so I'll prepare a thorogh review soon. I'm only a bit perplexed with all these variations.

dior


dior
BATCH NUMBER 3X02
Dior Homme Intense on LEFT;
Dior Homme on RIGHT.
dior
DHI on left, DH on right

dior
in this picture Dior Homme (left) has the batchnumber 3R01,
DHI (right) has the batch 3X02

1 commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Print

Google+
Google+